Monday, December 26, 2011

34 weeks



How Far Along
: 34 weeks
Size of Baby:Honeydew- We might be getting an ultrasound @ tomorrow's appointment (35 weeks) so we'll have a better idea of how big she really is:)
Total Weight Gain: 24 pounds-- Super hungry these past 2 weeks.. guess she's growing!
Maternity Clothes: for sure!
Gender: baby girl! Alexandria Rae Sulak
Movement: Some days she is WAY more active than others. I have learned that she takes after her mama, and LOVES Christmas cookies. Definitely the biggest reaction from these- out of anything I have eaten the whole pregnancy.
Sleep: Haven't been sleeping as well as I used to. So sad!! I have days where I have TONS of energy and want to get everything done...and then days where I totally crash and feel that I have hit a brick wall.
What I Miss: Having my body to myself. I'm ready to be able to exercise again- It's been 8 weeks since I've been allowed to work out. This has been a HUGE change for me. I know I'll be wishing I had an excuse to not work out in a few weeks ;0)
Cravings: None really- so boring!!
Symptoms: I treated myself to a prenatal massage- REALLY helped with my back pain. It's been creeping back, so I'll probably go have another sometime soon...
Best Moment this Week: Knowing that we're almost to the 35 week mark...which is when my Dr won't stop labor....meaning we're in the 'safe zone' :) Can't wait to meet our sweet baby girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails