Irish Cream Cupcakes
- 1 package super moist yellow cake
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package chocolate pudding mix
- 3/4 cup Irish cream (you can use any brand)...I made my own
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350degrees.
- Sift together cake and pudding mix. Whisk in remaining ingredients until smooth. Mixture will be somewhat thick.
- Line a cupcake pan with liners. Place the cookie part of an Oreo on the bottom of each liner. Fill liners 2/3 full of cupcake mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the middle of cupcakes comes out clean. Cool completely.
Blend in a blender
1/2 can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk 1/2 cup whipping cream 5/8 cup whiskey (or to taste) 1 1/2 teaspoons cocoa 3/4 teaspoon instant coffee
Irish Cream Icing:
- 1 stick unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons (maybe more) Bailey’s Irish Cream
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla