Wednesday, July 20, 2011

12 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 12 weeks
Size of Baby: a plum
Total Weight Gain: I lost 2, and gained them back...so 0?
Maternity Clothes: Not yet.
Gender: our dr didn't even take a guess! :( Have to wait until 16 weeks..tear!
Movement: too early..can't wait for this!
Sleep: Sleeping has been rough. I'm a belly sleeper, so the transition to my side has been hard. I toss and turn A LOT.
What I Miss: nothing:) I feel so blessed
Cravings: CHEESE...seriously, anything with cheese...cheese pizza, baked potatoes with tons of cheese, grilled cheese, mac & cheese
Symptoms: the barfing has really died down. thank goodness! I'm a little tired still, and am having ligament pain/stretching pains.
Best Moment this Week: seeing our baby and hearing the heartbeat on Monday. Such a relief!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails