Saturday, August 20, 2011

16 weeks..it's a girl!!!

How Far Along: 16 weeks (I'm actually 17 now..but this pic was from 16 weeks:))
Size of Baby: a avocado
Total Weight Gain: 2 1/2 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I've been wearing some tighter fitting maternity shirts...they make me feel like I look pregnant..and not just pudgey:)
Gender: baby girl! Alexandria Rae Sulak
Movement: too early..can't wait for this!
Sleep: My OB said it was okay to still be sleeping on my back/stomach...so, sleep has been a little better.
What I Miss: Strawberry Daiquiris!!
Cravings: still just cheese....
Symptoms: My hernia has been driving me crazy..other than that, I feel pretty good:)
Best Moment this Week: finding out that we're having a girl! SOOOO excited!...and seeing our sweet baby on the u/s:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails