Saturday, November 5, 2011

28 weeks


How Far Along: 28 weeks
Size of Baby: eggplant- Had a sono this week, and she was weighing in at 2.4 pounds, which is the 30th percentile.
Total Weight Gain: 15 pounds
Maternity Clothes: a mix of both..mostly maternity
Gender: baby girl! Alexandria Rae Sulak
Movement: movement has changed quite a bit- less big kicks. More head butting...:(
Sleep: Love it, but switching sides has become a chore. hah
What I Miss: Sleeping on my stomach....big time
Cravings: None really- so boring!!
Symptoms: hernia pain, back pain, BHs, pressure
Best Moment this Week: Getting to see our baby girl, and knowing she is growing!!

I had an unscheduled appt this past week- do to the amt of BHs I was having- up to 5-6 an hour. AND, I was feeling a change in pressure. They did the Fetal Fibronectin test (tests to see if you're at risk for going into labor in the next 2 weeks), and it came back negative- hooray! They also did a sono to measure my cervix, since I was feeling so much pressure. Turns out all is fine, baby's head is just ON my cervix- which is naturally creating pressure.
My dr is being very precautious, because of my past medical history, and due to how hard it was to get this sweet baby. She told me no more exercising:(, and no more substituting. Basically, I can be out of the house, but not for more than 3 hours at a time. I go back in 2 weeks to repeat the Fetal Fibronectin test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails