Original recipe is from allrecipes.com. I changed it a little bit...
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice --blended
- 1 vanilla pudding packet
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8x12 inch pan.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, buttermilk, oil, sugar and vanilla. Mix well. Add flour mixture and mix well.
- In a medium bowl, combine shredded carrots, coconut, walnuts, pineapple.
- Using a large wooden spoon or a very heavy whisk, add carrot mixture to batter and fold in well.
- Pour into cupcake liners- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes. Toothpick should come out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before icing. -- Ice with your favorite cream cheese icing.. nom nom