• 2 cups frozen yellow corn kernals, thawed
• 1/3 cup sliced green onions
• 2 teaspoons ground cumin
• 2 teaspoons dried oregano
• 1 - 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
• 1 14.5 ounce can reduced sodium diced tomatoes
• 1 4.5 ounce can chopped green chilies
• 4- 6 inch corn tortillas (I like the thin ones)
• 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat Cheddar Cheese or Mexican cheese blend, shredded
• 6 tablespoons fat free yogurt
• Cooking Oil Spray
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a mixing bowl. Place 2 tortillas in an 11 x 7 inch baking dish coated with cooking oil spray. Spoon half of corn mixture over tortillas. Top with 3/4 cup cheese. Repeat layers, ending with cheese.
Bake for 15 minutes. Let stand at least 2 minutes to set, then serve and top each serving with 1 tablespoon sour cream.
COOKS NOTE: Those more adventuresome might want to try adding a little jalapeno or chipotle peppers to this. Start out small, you can overpower quickly when using only veggies.