Sunday, September 12, 2010

Kids...Gotta Love 'Em!

Okay, I think I love blogging. I went to bed with a smile on my face, and I just started yesterday. I think this is going to be a good thing:).
Teachers- some love grading, some hate it. I'm somewhere in between. I hate the time involved in it, but love seeing the kids work. My students are first graders- 6 or 7 (mostly 6 at this time of year). So, keep in mind that they're just learning to read..which means that most of their writing skills are really lacking. That being said, I can usually figure out what they're trying to say. Some of what they say is just rediculous priceless:) See below!

(I thought about if it was okay to post this for a while...and decided it was fine, since I removed the name)..that's okay, right??!!? Give me some reassurance, people!...

Directions: Write a story using the word "she"......

"She is a girl but I not sure is she a girl. She got a wig but why she is got a wig for? Maybe she is fake and i think (ding) so a-hah. She not a girl. You are a boy. Why you want to be a girl? Oh well. Good Bye"

I thought it was pretty funny....maybe it's better if you know the kiddo that wrote it....

4 comments:

  1. Don't you just love kids? I used to teach middle school and some of their handwriting still looks like that:) I found you through New Friend Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I do love kids! Scary that their handwriting can look like that in middle school =/ Yay! Loving NFF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! I remember stories like that from my days as a first grade teacher :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! I used to be a first grade teacher, also in Richardson ISD (small world!!) and I can picture kiddos who would write/say similar things. I love that I stumbled across your blog today!! You have posted some great stuff!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails