Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Oh, Happy Day!

YES! It's FINALLY here!!!! (apparently it arrived yesterday, but it got brought in with a bunch of other boxes...and we missed it!...how did that happen?!?!!) Anyway- it's been found, and I'm one happy girl!

I was expecting it to be quiet...similar to a printer. HAH! Man, was I wrong! It's noisy! Almost sounds like it's playing music...very odd. Anyway- when you start it out, you put a piece of a paper on top of a sticky cutting mat. When it's finished cutting, you just peel off your shapes. SO COOL!
My first creation- assembled by Ray:)
He's so cute!!!....and my second creation- I'm going to be obsessed with this thing!

2 comments:

  1. Very Cute! Visiting from the Blog Hops! Stop by when you get the chance. I have a Meet Me Monday blog hop and a Wandering Wednesday blop hop and I would love if you could join in.

    http://www.inspiringyou2save.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so Cute! I'm visiting from It's So Very Cheri.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails